Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sloppy Mess

I had full intentions of photographing this run.

I also had full intentions of wearing gloves and dressing Bentley in his "business suit" too.

But that didn't happen.

Oops!

However, we did complete the 3 miles on a sloppy, soupy, thawed out trail. We were the only people on the trail so I just let Bentley run. He kept stopping to sniff "nature" and then sprinting past me. Tons of snow and soggy sand were flying everywhere!

The run out was rough. Finding all the sloppy spots and dodging the snow-packed areas were tough. I also met the Brown Monster around mile 1.25. I was planning to turn around at 1.5 and because I was in a tree covered area I decided to "take care of business." Bentley was intrigued. I was weird-ed out. And I got sticks in my shorts :( Boo! (TMI I know)

Total distance: 3 miles
Time: 32:18

Only a few more posts to go until my 200th post giveaway!!!

1 comment: