Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Whoops!

If you read my Bandwagon ABC's post you may have noticed that I forgot letter Q: quote from a movie. When I came to it I drew a blank in my mind. If you ask my husband, he'll tell you that I'm no a very original person. I would constantly send him quotes from movies and songs while we were dating. He kinda got annoyed ;)

So.....what I'm saying is.....how the heck did I miss Q?!?!?! I should have been bursting at the seems with them! But no. I blanked.

I want to make up for that now. 'Cause I know you've all been dying for these ;)

Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban: "The spider! They want me to tap-dance!" ~Ron

Lilo and Stitch: "Ohana means family! And family means no one gets left behind or forgotten!" ~Lilo

Short Circuit: "Hey lazerlips! Your mamma was a snowblower!" ~Number 5

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs: "Come on Steve, we have diem to carpe." ~Flint

Gone with the Wind: "No, I don't think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly. That's what's wrong with you. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how." ~Rhett Butler

Ok.....I can't focus enough to quote anymore. So, I'll leave you with that.

Also....I just kicked butt at the gym today. 3 miles were scheduled and the weather was cold and damp. I was too pissed off after school to work up the effort to run outside. So, I focused my anger and pounded out 3 miles in 29:43 minutes! yay!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome run time, well done. I am looking forward to the day that I can do a good time like that.

    "Dong, Dong, automobile" - 16 candles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Short Circuit - forgot about that movie!!

    Awesome job on you run!!!

    ReplyDelete