Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Why I'm not running today

Is it because it's been raining since last night?

Is it because I have *pounds* of school work to do?

Yea.....and because for the past few days my ITB has been sending me a message.

This morning I heard it loud and clear and it was saying "OUCH!!!!!"

I've been stretching after every run. Taking ice baths when needed. I even bought a foam roller! Thanks to a few internet videos I've figured out how to use that sucker. All of this seems to be making things worse.

I ouch and it ain't pretty :(

3 comments:

  1. OUch is right. The foam roller usually does wonders for me. Maybe it just needs to stop raining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no :( I hope your ITB issues go away soon - it seems a lot of bloggers out there are having injuries lately!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ITB is always awful. Good luck with the injury the roller should help

    ReplyDelete