Friday, March 4, 2011

Disney Dreams

Reading all the Disney Princess Half recaps have made me so anxious for our Disney trip in June!!!

If you haven't checked them out, here are the links:

Run, Courtney, Run
Long Legs on the Loose #1 #2 #3 (she's very detailed :) and got to be a VIP!!!)
Racing with Babes: race recap and media event recap

I'm more excited than ever! We decided last year that we were going this summer. We never took a honeymoon because of time and money so this is going to be the last "big trip" before children. Husband has never been before. I have been about 4 times. I have already mentally packed for this trip and know exactly which suitcases we're taking and which ones are being checked :) I also also mentally rehearsed my first-time-at-the-Magic-Kingdom-with-my-Husband moment! I'm kind of a big dork. This is going to be awesome!!!

Also! I almost forgot!!!

Run, Zoe, Run is hosting a giveaway! She's giving away a Hydrapak Gel-Bot. It's not a robot :) but it is a super awesome waterbottle that holds an energy gel and water at the same time! Awesome! If I win I might actually starting using gels.

No comments:

Post a Comment