Friday, February 12, 2010

BRH: Week 4 Session 1

Run 3 minutes. Walk 2 minutes. Repeat 8 times.

Distance: 3.81 miles
Time: 46 minutes

I couldn't believe the feeling I had when I got out there yesterday. I felt relieved! I realized that had missed running! I have never had that feeling before. It was amazing!

The pain didn't start until I got far enough into it to turn back. It wasn't terrible. The pain was slight to begin with. It was numb while I ran and tight while I walked. After set 7 is when things got more painful. Luckily I was one set away from being done.

I am having trouble breathing. The air is so thin and cold that I have to take deep, gasping breaths. I generate alot of spit and snot.....gross, TMI, I know. Hopefully it will warm up soon and I can stop breathing like a 50-year-old chain smoker.

I feel like I had a good week. Let's hope my weigh-in tomorrow supports my feelings.

Side note........GO USA!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment