Monday, January 4, 2010

Back to School

Today marks the end of winter break. I was really dreading going back to school today. I only planned half of my lessons and wasn't sure what I was going to do this morning. But, overall, today wasn't a total loss. Actually, I kinda missed my students. Because it was the first day back, the kids were good and they listened. I also felt like I explained things well too. Let's hope tomorrow goes as planned.

Remember those New Year's Goals I outlined a few weeks ago? Well, I started working on one of them today! I washed the dishes after dinner! My husband unloaded the dishwasher as I cleared the table. He then swept the floor as I rinsed the dishes and loaded the dishwasher. Just so you understand how important this is, I haven't seen the bottom of my sink since before Christmas break! Yea, I'm lazy.

My goal of running 2 to 3 times a week is on hold this week. The temperature isn't supposed to climb out of the teens until next week. Now, teens temps aren't bad, but the windchill is supposed to be single digits or negative numbers! Brrr!!! I know I have cold-weather running clothes now, but this is crazy! But I will be doing the Whittle My Middle II workout and some Wii Fit!

Look for a "focused" post later this week :)

Happy Monday! Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment