- I love Fraggle Rock! I named my cat Doozer and have had my class watch season one on DVD for inside recess!
- I’m terrified of looking out the windows at night. I’m afraid I’ll see someone staring back at me.
- In high school, I joined the cheerleading squad for the sole purpose of dating a football player. Got one my sophomore year. Married him 6 years later.
- I want to be a princess when I grow up.
- Popcorn is my obsession. The popcorn bowl at my house holds 7.5L of popcorn. I can eat all 7.5 L by myself in 20 minutes. I am a machine.
- I once stole magazine cut-out photos of Devon Sawa from my friend’s locker in 5th grade. When she asked me if I did it, I blamed someone else in class. I framed them when I got home and hid the frame whenever she came over so she wouldn’t find out. Those pictures are now in a box in my parents’ basement…still in their frame.
- I was held captive by illegal African immigrants for 10 minutes on
Montmartrein . They ambushed part of our tour group, slipped string bracelets on our fingers and started braiding. The rest of the group disappeared up the hill into the crowd. When the man finished, he tied the bracelet to my wrist and started screaming in my face to give him 10 euro. Seconds later, he takes out his pocket knife, cuts the bracelet off, and runs off down the hill. Scariest moment of my life. Paris, France
Now I'm supposed to tag people...
I don't have a ton of followers, so I'll tag everyone who hasn't done this already :)
Melissa a Crazy or Determined?
Kristen at Kristen Keeping Up
Jill at Life in Charleston
Katye at Live, Love, Run, Pray
Mo at FFF Diva
I think I got everyone who follows me and hasn't done this recently. There are blogs I follow that don't follow me. I don't want to tag those people because they won't know they've been tagged. If you follow me and I didn't tag you, let me know and I will.