Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th!!!

Happy Birthday America :)

Husband and I are currently in Florida enjoying the sun and fun....well no sun. For some reason I seem to have left the sun in IL. Oh yea....and I picked up a bug on the plane and have made great friends with the bathroom :(

I did manage 3 miles on Friday before the Sick Monster really hit me. (Left Husband and thrned around because the stormach grumbles were becoming too painful to ignore.) Yesterday was a total loss because of how crappy I felt. This morning Husband made it out for 8-something miles (I'm totally jealous) in the pouring rain/thunderstorm while I slept off the rest of the Sick Monster.

This morning I'm feeling much better. Hopefully this keeps going. It stinks being sick in a beautiful place like this.

Also..........sooooo excited to hear that Katye is running RNR Chicago!!!! I'll get to meet a Bloggy Idol :) One more reason to get my butt in gear with this training...can't embarass myself in front of Miss Katye.

5 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better the rest of your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha sorry to disappoint but there is nothing idealistic about me...but I am pretty darn good at embarrassing myself. I'm good at falling down hahaha so no worries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better in time to enjoy your trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better so you can enjoy the rest of your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that you're enjoying the rest of your trip... I know how crappy it is to be sick while on vaca (specifically in Florida, too - Haha!) Sending thoughts of Tums and Rolaids your way. Enjoy the rest of your trip!

    ReplyDelete