Saturday, February 19, 2011

Ups and Downs

This week was a great week for running!

6 miles on Sunday (1:06)
3 miles on Tuesday (:33)
3 miles on Friday (:31)

I kept all my scheduled runs! I didn't reschedule even one of them :) So proud!

However, this was a terrible week at school. From my previous post about my after-4:00 e-mail ban, I just can't stand some people anymore. But....I will get through this. Spring break is only a month away. I can make it!

I have a bachelorette party to attend tonight. I think it will be fun, but i'm not exactly crazy about it. Hopefully things will go ok. This week has just put a total damper on any fun I could possibly be having :(

Oh well. There's always next week!

Oh...bright side! I ordered some BIC bands for my sister and I this week and got them in the mail yesterday! Love them! Next ones I order will be the size bigger though. Apparently I have a big head :)

Who knows......maybe I'll order one just to giveaway for my 200th post celebration!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Great job with the runs. Just lock the kids and their parents in the closet. :)

    The BIC bands are cool. I've never seen them before and they are cute.

    ReplyDelete