Thursday, February 24, 2011

One of those days

Today is Parent/Teacher conference day.

I have my last PT appointment and then I'm going in to school early before conferences start to get stuff organized.

I haven't run since Monday.

I haven't felt like running since Monday.

The haven't-seen-the-sun-since-Friday blahs have gotten me.

Yuck.

Plus side......I ordered a little something to giveaway to one lucky follower :)

Weird side.....I wrote about my half-marathon training in our "staff spotlight" letter this week and had coworker ask me for running advice yesterday. Asked ME! For advice! No one ever does that! Can you believe it?!?! I told to invest in a good pair of shoes :)

2 comments:

  1. hahaha I think it is funny that Parent Teach conferences has the same abbreviation as Physical Therapy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when I dont feel like running. I also hate parent teacher conferences!

    Give-a-way :) YEAH!

    ReplyDelete