That also means that I could get a run in this morning! Yay!.....well.....I thought so anyway.
I decided that Bentley and I would just run our hilly neighborhood today for the sake of time. We suited up and headed out. Weather was perfect. Everything was looking good. Then everything started to break down.
- Legs felt slow and heavy
- Almost rolled my ankle twice
- My breathing was out-of-sync and I was coughing (still sick)
- Over dressed for the run and I was getting too hot
- Bentley was pulling because I couldn't drop the leash in the neighborhoods (he doesn't know how to run in a straight line yet)
- Brown Monster attack and I didn't make it home :( (worst part of the run...hasn't happened since July!!!)
- There were some rolling hills that kicked my butt.
- I had to take 2 walk breaks.
- Distance: 2.74 miles Time: 30:27.6 Pace 11:08
Let's hope these parents are good today :) Off to get my conference on!