- Run at least 3 times to get my confidence in place for my race on Saturday the 9th.
- Get my lessons planned by Thursday.
- Wash the dishes in my kitchen by Monday night or set the sink on fire...
- Don't kill anyone for "stress-relief purposes"
- Read a chapter of a book for fun.
Ok.....if I add anything more to this list, I run the risk of not accomplishing anything because I'm trying to still do too much. After a series of "clarifying moments" last week I realized that I need to slow down and breathe. Thank goodness we get Columbus Day off!!!
I feel like my running is in a good place right now. I know that Saturday's race will be great! The best part is that the starting line is only 5 minutes from my house :)
Happy running this week!