Thursday, October 7, 2010

NEW RACE!!!!

Guess what?!?!?!?

Just signed up for next year's half marathon!!!! So excited for this one!!!


You get to run through Lambeau!!!! Love it!!! Husband and I are doing this one together. My sister is also supposed to do this with us. She might be running the full marathon instead of the half though. We're planning this as a big family weekend :)

We wanted to run the Chicago Rock-n-Roll every summer as long as we were interested. But next summer, the race is the day before school starts. Also, I'm planning a little event to take place that will prevent me from running a grueling distance like that at that specific time of year ;) So....if someone runs it, it won't be me.

1 comment:

  1. Very exciting. I have run a race through AT&T Park in SF (where the Giants play) and it was so sweet. Have fun and train strong!

    ReplyDelete