Sunday, November 29, 2009

Doggie Gear

Bentley and I went for another run today. I remembered to get everything together before we left the house today. Usually we get to the end of the driveway and have to turn back because I left the "doggie bags" in the house. Today I had everything together, and remembered to dress Bentley in his new gear.

Bentley's gear came to us from the Bud Light, Tailgate Approved website. The what website? That's right, Bud Light. Now I'm not a beer drinker. Celiacs can't drink normal beer and I've never liked the stuff anyway. Tequila is more my speed, but I digress. Anyway, after laughing at another ridiculous Bud Light commercial, my husband checked out the website. He found the tailgate companion and couldn't resist.



We haven't had a chance to tailgate with our dog, but I do find it useful on a run. It doesn't keep him warm, but it does provide a place for me to keep his "doggie bags" after he has done his "business." My policy, if you do it, you carry it :)

The run went well. I didn't put too much effort into it, but I made it. I tried zig zagging through the neighborhood and ended up going up another one of the big hills here. Now, northern Illinois isn't know for steep hills, but for some reason, my neighborhood has a ton. All in all, I'm glad I ran and hopefully I can run again before it snows on Wednesday :(

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute and such a great idea so you don't have to hold everything. Love that it is "Bud Light"!

    ReplyDelete