So.....some important stuff happened this week.
* I turned 26 on Monday ;) Happy birthday to me!!!!!
* I ran 11 miles on my birthday because I had the day off school, and it was on my plan. A year ago I never would have thought it possible to run 11 miles, let alone be motivated enough to want to run them on my birthday. Go me!
* those 11 miles and your kind words gave me the confidence I need to feel like I can kick butt in this half mary! (I can call it that because I'm a serious bad-ass runner now)
* my prince got married to someone who wasn't me ~*le sigh*~
* I logged 23 miles this week. Peak week of training is over. I guess you'd say this is taper time! So.... Bring it I guess!
* and this is my 200th post!!! Expect a giveaway soon to celebrate!