- I would get a massage every day if I could afford it. I’m not talking the quickie, 15-minute, mall-court chair massage. I’m talking the 60+ minute, therapeutic, relax the snot out of you massage. What I wouldn’t give for one right now……
- I’m slowly becoming addicted to the TLC network. It started with What Not to Wear and has morphed into everything from Say Yes to the Dress to The Little Couple, and soooo much more! My most guilty pleasure is Toddlers in Tiaras…which I’m sure is televised child abuse…..but I can’t stop! Help!
- I have a fear of movie theater bathrooms. When I was in 5th grade, I went to a movie theater for a friend’s birthday party. During the movie I “had to go” and while I was washing my hands afterward I noticed I was standing next to a guy! All of a sudden it all hits me….Oh God! That’s why the first toilet looked weird! It was urinal! Oh God! I’m in the men’s room! I practically ran back to the theater and had a hard time talking for the rest of the day. I was mortified! To this day I will stare at the sign just to make sure that it says “Women.”
- My ultimate dream is to retire to a huge cabin by a lake in the woods of Wisconsin. Probably will never happen seeing as I’m a teacher in Illinois and the State has already spent my retirement money before I’ve even had a chance to earn it. :(
- I really don’t like tiny dogs. They yip. They nip. They don’t freakin’ listen!!! If you have a well-behaved tiny dog, consider yourself appreciated by me. I honestly don’t know why people don’t bother to train little dogs.
- 4-years ago, during my first year of teaching, I once told a third-grader to “Grow up already!” It was a moment of pure frustration. I regretted it the moment it came out of my mouth. Oops!
- I will most likely be up at the crack of dawn to watch Prince William and Kate Middleton get married in April. I’m a big Royal freak. When all my 8th grade friends were covering their lockers with Backstreet Boys and N*Sync posters…I was covering mine with Prince William pictures. Totally thought we’d meet someday…..guess that ain’t happening :)
Well....there you have it...7 more things about little 'ol me :)
Here are my 7 tags:
Age Groups Rock
Finishing is Winning
Lazy Bones Running
Long Legs on the Loose
Life in Charleston
Lisa Runs?...Wait! What?
Run, Courtney, Run
Looking forward to reading your 7 things :)