Thursday, September 9, 2010

Stuff in list form

- Today was my first day with a substitute in my classroom. I was in an RtI meeting all day. Very productive day :)

- I finally got the lap top I need to run my SMART board!

- I ran 3 miles when I got home tonight in 31:46. A 10:36 pace!! Wahoo!! (Times courtesy of Pedro, Husband's Garmin.)

- Bentley got a bath a daycare. The groomer told me that he refused to go into the grooming room and that they had to carry him. He's pushing 90lbs now! My baby boy is afraid of water and hates baths. Too funny!

- I spent the first 15 minutes of my run helping 4 neighbor kids wrangle their pet chihuahua, Princess. She escaped from them and took off down the street. I asked them if they needed help and they said yes. They were about a quarter mile from their house when I found them. Princess can run!!!

- Made an awesome dinner.

- My cat just jumped 5 feet, straight up, and caught a fly. She's awesome like that.

- I'm totally ready for this race on Saturday!

- I'm totally not looking forward to waking up at 5:00 on Saturday in order to make it to the race on time!!! Yawn!!

- I've finally broke 200 miles for the year! I've logged 240 since I started running last November :)

- I need to go buy new pants! My "old" ones don't fit.

- Today was just a good day!

3 comments:

  1. Excellent having to buy new pants. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are having a great race!!!

    PS- we are using RTI this year too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the miles and exciting about the pants!

    ReplyDelete