Thanks to ajh at Age Groups Rock for giving me the “Versatile Blogger Award!”
My directions are to list 7 things about myself and pass this award on to 7 new blog friends. Most of my blog friends are “old” so….if you’ve received this before, consider yourself blessed J If I’ve told these stories before, I’m sorry…..my brain is really fuzzy right now.
- I hate to clean. I have always thought of myself as a neat person. But now that I have a house and no one to clean up after me, or remind me to clean up after myself, I have become quite the slob. It doesn’t help that my husband doesn’t clean up after himself either…..
- I’m only 25 years old and I have more fun shopping for antiques than for clothes. Part of that is because I’m not the biggest fan of my body and know that I’ll probably outgrow something I buy now in a few months anyway. Antiques have a history and some story behind them. I like old stuff.
- I sunburn easily.
- I never liked drinking water until college. I drank water after sports and when I was thirsty, but I never just drank water. Now I drink it all the time and actually prefer it over anything else :)
- At recess, in 3rd grade, I married my 3rd grade crush. My friends and I all wore dresses to school that day and (without his knowledge) we staged a wedding on the playground. He was really confused and ran away when he figured out what was going on. The marriage didn’t last.
- If I could, I’d take my dog with me everywhere. He is very well behaved, for a puppy. I just hate leaving him home alone, and I think he’s the cutest thing ever, and everyone needs to meet him!
- I’m obsessed with popcorn. I could eat it everyday of my life….and I do.
Now for the nominees:
Let’s hear from you! List 7 random things about yourself on your blog and then give the award away to 15 bloggy friends (or as many bloggy friends as you have).
Here's to getting some good miles in this week!