2010 is beginning to come to an end. Just a few more hours left until that big ball drops.
I must say, this year has been wonderful. I want a better one next year, but this one has been great. I've decided to say goodbye to 2010in the best bloggy-way I know how...a List!
Things I've accomplished:
- Total miles run: 233.77 (furthest ever!!!)
- Total races run: 6
- Furthest distance: 13.1 miles Rock N' Roll Chicago Half Marathon
- Fastest race: 29:15 Stonebridge 5K
- Weight lost: about 15 lbs!!!! (can you believe it!!!)
- Pairs of running shoes bought: 2
- States run in: Florida and Illinois
- Blog entries: 160
- Blog Followers: 24! Thanks!
- Blisters: too many
- Toenails lost: none! I did kill one, but it never fell off. It's almost done growing out though.
Things I want to do in 2011:
- Run 300 miles
- PR in the Green Bay Half-Marathon (I need to beat 2:43:22)
- Run 1 race each month from April through November (8 races total)
- Get a Garmin for my birthday! Pedro needs a sister.
- Run in a new state
- Add a new races to the schedule. Will have to to meet the 8-races goal.
- Start a family :) (any good blog recommendations for this one?)
- Be better with cross training and use my gym membership to the fullest!
- Be better with commenting on other blogs
- Stretch! Stretch! Stretch!
- Convince my dad to start running (I give this one a slim chance of becoming reality, but you'll never know until you try)
- Find 2 new running routes/locations
(As I think about it, I'll post about more)
Ok! Husband and I just celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary. We took a nice little trip to a resort/spa to really celebrate. After thinking about it a little bit, we determined we've actually been together for 11 years total! Holy cow!
We're going to tackle 2011 together! Here's to more miles and another year together!
Happy running everyone!