Monday, August 8, 2011

The "new" Plan!

So I'm all in to this new plan I created a few days ago.

This is what I've done so far:

Thursday 8/4: ran 3 miles
Friday: freakishly tired and slept in before heading to a bachelorette party :)
Sunday: ran 3.83 miles (was supposed to be 4 but it was too damn humid to push it any further)
Monday: rest and yoga

So far so good......right?

The week ahead looks like this:

Tuesday: debating between H2O Bootcamp and Zumba and then running 2 miles
Wednesday: morning water workouts for cross training
Thursday: Deep water class and run 3 miles
Friday: run 3 miles
Saturday: bachelorette party! (i'll have had my fill of these for a while!)
Sunday: run 4 miles (maybe)

Spent my first day in my classroom today. I had to move so much furniture because of course I wanted to change the entire layout of my classroom this year. If I would have thought ahead in May I could have left a "map" for the janitors to rearrange my classroom for me after they cleaned the floors. Oh well. Just did it myself. It's looking good so far. I'll be going in again tomorrow to do some more work. School starts 2 weeks from today! Eeek! I'm so not ready!

Oh well. Good bye summer :( Hello workin' for a livin'

Happy Running!

1 comment:

  1. Good job on the workouts! It helps me to schedule them out for the week, too.

    Ah, welcome back to the working world. ;)

    ReplyDelete